Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Argh! Delete, delete!!

*nervous giggle* I am SO glad that I found out that unfortunately due to our cabin having more people, and this making the numbers uneven, some of us (me for example) have been matched up with our own cabin mates for the swap!! o.O
Shelbyknits is in my cabin, so she'll be able to get on our cabin blog, and had I posted anything about her kit (not knowing she could see it) I would have given it all away! I am so glad Ophelia, our counselor wrote us that owl to let us know. This could have been a disaster, and I would have needed to start from scratch!...*purses lips* Not that it would have been that dramatic, since I like both patterns I chose for the container...it would have still sucked though.

That is all.

3 comments:

SinKnitty said...

good lord u are on top of things aren't you! I haven't even thoughtabout thepackage yet and I'm sending international! lol

JellybeanInc said...

I'm only on top of things because this is my first swap, and I have so much time on my hands these days that planing the kit already is the only thing I really have to do. xD

Piper Poplartree said...

DELETE DELETE...

EXTERMINATE