Thursday, November 4, 2010

Somewhere in Washington...

I'm house sitting for one of my friends while she and her husband are going down to San Fancisco. The house is nice, and sits in a decent neighborhood she told me), but it's making all these creeking noises which is starting to creep me out just a little bit; it doesn't help that I've been watching horror movies on TV since there is nothing else on. Why do I do this to myself? The only thing that would make it better is the cat; since a cats ears would perk up if there is a sudden noise or presence in the house. But this cat is so neurotic that she runs up and down the hall for no reason, sits against the wall staring intently at something on the baseboard, and jerks her head around when I don't hear anything. Oh it's going to be a fun night. =.=;;

On the bright side I'm sure I'll get a ton of reading and knitting done. I brought two books (Mozarts Blood and Children of the Vampire) with me because I've been struggling to get through them. Their good books, but their the kind that get a little bit boring after a while so you set them down and then don't pick them up again for a while. And their library books, so I have to get them done.

I've also brought 4 different knitting projects; their all small hence there are so many, even though I'll only be here until Monday or Tuesday. There are three sets of fingerless gloves and a hat. I'm thinking I'll finish them all by Sunday, and then won't have anything else to do. Crap.

No comments: