Sunday, November 21, 2010

[blank]

Because I can't think of a snappy title today...I blame lack of wine for that one.

Anywho, I ordered some wonderful stuff from a wonderful online store for my HSKS partner today. Can't really mention what it is, since she could technically go have a peek around here and find out what's in her package. For my Fingerless Glove package is almost done too. I mostly have to find some hot beverage packs that will fit into the smallish box that I have. And then I'm all good. =3

On a completely knitting un-related note: I heard a song today, called G6 (which by the way refers to the private jet, not the car...so the lyrics "fly as a G6" actually make sense) and one of the lyrics is "sippin' sizzurp in mah ride." Having no idea what sizzurp is, I looked it up. It's friggen Promethazine w/Codeine with Sprite and Jolly Ranchers. Allergy/Cough Syrup and Sprite...w.t.f? Next thing you know people are going to be drinking NighQuill with Flintstone vitamins and Tang. And they'll call it TangQuill or some equally stupid sh*t...gawd...

Also, HARRY POTTER WAS AMAZING!! Like omg you don't even know. *heavy breathing* And to think that I only need to wait until July for the second part to come out. *happy bouncing* If you haven't seen it yet, you need to. Like seriously. I compell you!

I also realized today that my husband is a bit of a creep. He was outside raking leaves up. My room window faces the front yard. I turned my head when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and there he was, nose pressed against the glass, smile of a killer on his face. I screamed. He laughed. I ran outside and screwed up his leaf pile.

No comments: