Sunday, January 30, 2011

To Vlog or not to Vlog

So I spent a good chunk of my time on YouTube (mostly to run music in the background), and sometimes I check on my subscriptions, mostly when one of the more amusing people posts a new video. And whenever I watch Vlogs I can't help but think "I can do that." Especially what the more basic people do. You know, sit in front of a Webcam and talk. I can do that. As a matter of fact I like talking about myself and things that generally annoy me...like the world...and people.
But then I keep thinking that I probably sound funnier in text form (if I go by what my Mom says). And let's face it, I have trouble uploading photo's sometimes. I don't even want to know what would happen if I uploaded a 3min video.

In knitterly news: The Cardigan I started last year is still not done. Don't judge me! I just can't be arsed to finish it. xD All the pieces are blocked and I started sewing it together, but I'm horrible about sticking to something even slightly boring...so I stopped after the first side. I'm sure it will be finished by the end of the month...maybe.

My convertible mitten pattern isn't up yet, mostly because my mother hasn't sent me the pictures we took with her camera. Yeah, remember those pictures Mom? the ones I kind of need? But I'm thinking that for testing sake I'll use the pictures I took (the ones that have my bedroom floor with all it's messy glory as the background) and I'll swap the pictures out when it's time to sell the pattern.

Work goes well. Pierce and I take a small walk just about every day. For the last few days it's been really rainy so there are usually puddles around when we take our walk. And I let him run through them. Which is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time. He's 19 months old and at first he stood in the middle of a puddle, staring down at this rain boots like he was going to be sucked in or something. So apparently Mommy doesn't let him puddle jump...which is a shame. Now he will shout "Puh'le!!" (not sure how to spell his awkward pronunciation), pull me over and slosh through it. We still haven't gotten to full on jumping yet...but I'm working on it. =D

No comments: