Thursday, September 16, 2010

Assignment part 2

I realized as I was writing this, that I should have done the whole assignment in one go, instead of taking my sweet time with is. 'cause I couldn't remember my own answers sometimes; like my fav season/holiday. So while hunting people down, and reading through a ton of blogs, I had to have 4 different windows open. That's what I get for not paying attention I s'pose.

Here is part 2 of this weeks assignment.

  1. Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one). Morgianna Defeufaucon, (staroftwilight) we both spin with a drop spindle.
  2. Someone who was born in the same month as you. Mantacora Crimson (tbeck) We're both June babies. And she shares my Mom's birthday. xP
  3. Someone from a different country. Poppy Pluot (kauraqt) Now while she's originally from America, she now lives in Germany. Which in my world, counts as "from"
  4. A new HSKS Family member. Nicky Lovely (ynkchck2)
  5. Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
  6. Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!) Phelia Ballycastle (SinKnitty) She has over 200 stashed on Ravelry. And who knows how many she hasn't added yet. @.@
  7. Someone who both knits and crochets. Lexi Lovegood. (DannieBeez)
  8. Someone who has the same favorite color as you. Winifred Hornswaggle (angel101580) we both like blues and greens.
  9. Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you. Meladia Starseeker (LAFisher)We both like summer.
  10. Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you. Emma Scimgeour (cyancomet) Okay, so she listed specific fibers, and I like them as long as they are natural...so in a roundabout way that counts? right?
My overall experience of finding things out was pretty good. I liked bunny trailing over peoples blogs and reading their random posts. And with those who's blog I didn't read, I looked through their project pages and added way to many projects to my own cue list. At this rate, I'll have to find the fountain of youth and live in it if I want to get everything knitted.
I've also noticed that a lot of people have set up a blog specifically for the HSKS swaps. Makes me think that I should have used my HSKS swap blog too. But I have enough trouble keeping up with this one. xD

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a husband to knock some sense into for cursing so much. *grabs frying pan*

1 comment:

Dyeforsocks1965 said...

While I love swaps...this one seems like way too much work for me. Takes too much time away from knitting.