Here is part 2 of this weeks assignment.
- Someone with the same craft as you (either those listed above or another one). Morgianna Defeufaucon, (staroftwilight) we both spin with a drop spindle.
- Someone who was born in the same month as you. Mantacora Crimson (tbeck) We're both June babies. And she shares my Mom's birthday. xP
- Someone from a different country. Poppy Pluot (kauraqt) Now while she's originally from America, she now lives in Germany. Which in my world, counts as "from"
- A new HSKS Family member. Nicky Lovely (ynkchck2)
- Someone who has been in 3 or more HSKS swaps.
- Someone who has a bigger stash than you! (And if your stash is the biggest, proudly say so!) Phelia Ballycastle (SinKnitty) She has over 200 stashed on Ravelry. And who knows how many she hasn't added yet. @.@
- Someone who both knits and crochets. Lexi Lovegood. (DannieBeez)
- Someone who has the same favorite color as you. Winifred Hornswaggle (angel101580) we both like blues and greens.
- Someone who has the same favorite season/holiday as you. Meladia Starseeker (LAFisher)We both like summer.
- Someone who has the same favorite fiber as you. Emma Scimgeour (cyancomet) Okay, so she listed specific fibers, and I like them as long as they are natural...so in a roundabout way that counts? right?
I've also noticed that a lot of people have set up a blog specifically for the HSKS swaps. Makes me think that I should have used my HSKS swap blog too. But I have enough trouble keeping up with this one. xD
Now if you'll excuse me, I have a husband to knock some sense into for cursing so much. *grabs frying pan*