Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Look what my sister made!


I'm totally pimping this awesome necklace that my sister made for me. It's so totally made of win. I love that girl to death!

She made me that Slytherin Necklace for the HP6 movie premier and was going to give it to me then, but couldn't contain her excitement anymore...so I got it today. Score for Nici.



And while I'm add it I'll also post the second week of camp games from HSKS. This week it's a word scramble of sorts.

  1. Chrome Cab Festers - Chamber of Secrets
  2. Parry He Trot - Harry Potter
  3. Oral Weensy - Ron Weasley
  4. Angering Her More - Hermione Granger
  5. Dry Off Grin - Gryffindor
  6. Art Darts - Dark Arts
  7. Oracle Dorky Light - Gilderoy Lockhart
  8. Chrome Cab Fester - Chamber of Secrets
  9. See Flu Oh - House Elf
  10. Parry He Trot - Harry Potter
  11. My Molten Grain - Moaning Myrtle
  12. Parry He Trot - Harry Potter
  13. Oral Weensy - Ron Weasley
  14. Parry He Trot - Harry Potter
  15. Molt Voter - Voldemort
  16. Crux Rho - Horcrux
  17. Oral Weensy - Ron Weasley
  18. Gayly Nine Sew - Ginny Weasley
  19. Oracle Dorky Light - Gilderoy Lockhart
  20. Snob In A Froze Parka - Prisoner of Azkaban.

1 comment:

Piper Poplartree said...

that necklace is FABULOUS!!!! You are a lucky slytherin!