Saturday, July 18, 2009

All I want is yarn

Knitpicks should know better then to let me track my packet from them. Because since Wednesday I have been sitting here in front of the computer checking at least every 4 hours to know where the hell my packet of yarn goodies it. Because I want it and I want it now.

Can you tell patients was never taught to me?

I would be a lot more calm about this if very important yarns weren't in the box, as well as a very important circular knitting needle for my friend Cierra. The poor girl has been trying to learn how to knit socks (she got very bored of scarfs very fast) for nearly 2 months now. For her birthday we bought her a book and she was very eager to cast on and go. Unfortunately the person she is currently staying with his a toddler son, who took one of her DPN's and lost it. Personally for me that would be grounds for a severe ass kicking against the parent...but that's just me. She has a set of circs, but the cable isn't flexible enough to do magic loops. So I order her one of the amazing knitpicks circular needles. That way she can finally learn how to make socks.

But, alas, I have to wait until Monday...friggen stupid delivery people. And that is why owls would be my number#1 choice for package delivery. No waiting.

No comments: