Monday, January 2, 2012

Of 2011 and New Years Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone!

2011 was, for the most part, a good year. I managed to find a little bit of work, met some great new people from following a local cover band around, lost pounds and inches that I've been battling with for years, and my paperwork was finally set in motion and for the most part approved. For those of you who don't know, I'm a German citizen, and we recently put in my paperwork for adjustment of status, so that I can be a permanent resident. It's pretty nerve racking to be honest. But most of the paperwork we sent in has been approved (rather fast too in my opinion), and I have an interview set for the 11th of January.

As for 2012 resolutions, the only one I really have is to really work out this year. I go to the "gym" to work out 3 times a week, but sometimes I can't be bothered so it's more like twice a week, or sometimes not at all. My running endeavors have pretty much stopped too, mostly because of the rain we've been having but also because I'm horribly lazy. So my resolution for this year is to go work out 3 times a week, and to go running 3 times a week like I'm supposed to. I saw results before when I did it, and darn it I want to see more. Oh, and to work on my Etsy shop...whenever that might be. xD

So tell me, what are your new years resolutions?

No comments: