Friday, September 12, 2008

New Yarn!!

*drolls* After a week of waiting, I finally got my Warm Peruvian Sampler from KnitPicks. It's amazing. The colors are wonderful, and the texture is great too. I'm soo glad I bought it. The whole thing comes with 5 skeins of yarn (3 50g, 2 100g), and 4 patterns that the yarn can be used for. Now I wish I didn't have 3 other WIP, because I want to drive right in and starting playing around with these uber yummy yarns. >3<

I finished a baby hat not too long ago. And it actually looked good! I was amazed. Right now I'm working on a headband for a baby girl, knitted bow and all. I'll post pictures as soon as I can find my camera again. Stupid thing has walked off again. This is the reason why I think everything lose-able should have a button that you can push, and the object will beep at you. Like the handset of coldless phones. Would go great with your cellphone too, in my oppinion.

No comments: