Monday, September 1, 2008

Knitting for Yorkshire Yarns

Thanks to me not having anything to do at the moment and to Sonya, the owner of my favorite LYS, having more yarn in her shop then she has knitted into something (she hates making swatches xD), I have three beautifully soft skeins of baby yarn sitting on my bed, waiting to be turned into something.

I'm not 100% sure what they'll be thought...I'm thinking of turning one (all three are different yarns and companies) into a cute baby hat. Another one might turn into a pair of booties...although that wouldn't show the yarn of very well....hmmm....maybe a cute swatch with a design in the middle and around the sides? Like a block for a blanket. Hmm...we'll see I guess.

I'll defenitally post pictures once everything is done.

Oh, did I mention that I get paid in store credit worth the cost of the yarn? >w<>

~Jelly.

No comments: