Friday, March 25, 2011

It's around here somewhere....

Scissors, Missing.
Knitting pattern, Missing.
Food for Frog, Missing.
Cat, Missing.

That should probably be my hint that I need to clean my room up. Even if the tripping and hopping about that my family does when they enter is highly amusing to watch. I s'pose I shouldn't make too much fun of their efforts to not step on my things, but it's hard not to.

I seem to have out knitted myself a little too. Not in the "whoa that is so cool!" sense but the "meh, I can't be bothered" sense. I'm tired of the projects I have laying around, but I don't feel like starting something new. Although I've signed myself up for another Swap, so I'll be starting something new soon because of it. This time it's a Sock Survival Kit Swap. Basically we'll be sending our partner little things that would help them survive knitting a difficult sock pattern. Like chocolate, or tea to calm the nerves, maybe even something that would compliment the pattern or finished sock, etc. It should be fun.

Katie's baby boys isn't born yet, which is a good thing 'cause his blanket isn't finished yet. xD I'm horrible about knitting for babies I've realized. One would think that a measly blanket could be accomplished in 9 months. Yeah, not when I'm the one knitting it. Ben's blanket was given to him nearly a month after his was born, and unless I get some serious progress on it this week (I'm off work until Wednesday), then his little brothers blanket will probably share the same fate. I told Katie that Jack can't be born yet 'cause his blanket isn't done. "Oh yeah," she said. "I'll be sure to let him know he can't come out yet..." Something tells me she was being sarcastic.

No comments: